|We’ve been guiding safaris in Africa for three generations. So we’ve used a few safari hats. Here are tips to keep in mind when picking the best safari hat.
• Look for a hat that shades you all around your head and neck.
• Get a hat with vents and breathable material. Your head produces a lot of body heat, so if it can’t escape you’ll be uncomfortable.
• A good hat should absorb perspiration and repel rain.
• You need to pack light On safari you will be packing light so get a crushable safari hat that will retain good shape when worn.
• A hat with a chin strap is a good idea, you don’t want fetch your hat from a hungry lion.
• Get a hat with an earthtone color. Bright colors are not an issue with big cats but can be a problem with other animals like elephants.
• Along with a safari hat, we strongly recommend a pair of clear safety glasses for night drives. It can be too dark for sunglasses and you’ll need to protect your eyes from dust, branches and insects. You can buy them in our accessories sect
|Columbia Bora Bora Booney II Sun Hats
$19.99 – $64.08
|Marmot Men’s Precip Safari Hat||AMC Women’s Outdoor Safari Hat with Chin Cord
|New Straw PITH Helmet – Safari Style Adult …
|Henschel Full Grain Leather Safari Hat
|Wide Brim Safari Bucket Hat/Cap w/ Neck Fla…
|Australian Safari Hat – Adventure Hat
|DPC Outdoors Solarweave Treated Cotton Hat
$19.99 – $41.99
|Dorfman Pacific Men’s 1 Piece Brushed Twill…
$14.94 – $39.99
Everything you need delivered to your door before you arrive on Safari.
|Kiware Safaris and Tours – SAFARI CLOTHES & EQUIPMENT|